Posted 1 Monat ago
As a Senior Mobile Developer you will be tasked with designing and developing high-quality mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
You will work closely with the product team to understand the business requirements and design solutions that meet the needs of our users, along with teams of machine vision and 3D graphics experts to deliver cutting edge technology to the world.
- Devise design and architecture for AR mobile applications, with social interaction and real time communication.
- Create rapid prototypes to show PoCs.
- Create SDKs that can be used by other applications.
- Create documentation for other developers, both internally and externally.
- Leading team mates while collaborating with business sponsors and the product owner, among other stakeholders.
- Optimize resource usage for efficient and smooth cutting edge 3D technology.
- Collaborate discussing and brainstorming solutions or improvements to existing ones with other team members.
- Work within changing and evolving requirements.
- Present devised solutions and developments to the management team and shareholders.
Who are you?
- You are excited by future trends in technology, especially at the thought of working with 3D apps.
- You are an outside the box thinker on implementing new innovative digital solutions in a practical way.
- You understand the importance of risk management.
- You are an effective communicator who can influence other leaders and drive decisions relating to mobile apps.
- You are able to explain complex concepts effectively and coach less experienced staff.
- You are self-motivated and can work independently while also engaging closely with colleagues to drive outcomes.
- You pay attention to details and hold yourself and others accountable to delivering set results.
Qualification must haves:
- 5+ year of experience in mobile development.
- Experience with Dart, Swift and C++.
- Experience with Flutter or React Native, and Xcode.
- Extensive experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
- Strong understanding of design patterns and software engineering principles
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with ARcore and ARKit.
- Experience working with agile workflows.
- A flexible and open mindset.
- The ability and motivation to work in a fast-paced, creative environment. Our team wants to achieve big things!
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written). Any other language would be an advantage!
Nice to haves:
- Experience developing Web applications.
- Familiarity with mobile device performance optimization techniques
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|