As a senior cloud developer you will be tasked with designing the architecture for a variety of cloud-based solutions and ensuring its correct implementation from end to end.
You will be working alongside a team of back-end and front-end engineers to build cloud applications for web3, along with a team of 3D graphics and machine learning experts to deliver cutting edge technology to clients.
In your role you will take on the responsibility of ensuring that the efforts of these multidisciplinary teams converge in the creation of the architecture you have envisioned and directed.
- Devise cloud solutions along with the services and components needed to offer a wide variety of features and solve existing problems.
- Lead the development, documentation and testing efforts of intercommunicated cloud-based services.
- Manage workloads and backlog.
- Collaborate with dev-ops team to successfully deploy solutions following a CI/CD model.
- Manage and maintain existing systems, databases, caches and deployments.
- Assure the security of services and work on fixing existing risk elements.
- Work under changing and evolving requirements.
- Provide support for a BI system.
- Present devised solutions and developments to the management team and shareholders.
Who are you?
- You are excited by future trends in technology, especially at the thought of working with cloud-edge technologies.
- You are a creative thinker, thinking outside the box on new innovative digital solutions in a practical way.
- You are a creative thinker who understands the importance of risk management.
- You are an effective communicator who can influence other leaders and drive decisions relating to cloud-edge services.
- You are able to explain complex concepts effectively and coach less experienced staff on matters related to cloud-edge services.
- You are a self-motivated manager who can work independently while also engaging closely with colleagues to drive outcomes.
- You pay attention to details and hold yourself and others accountable to delivering set results.
Qualification must haves:
- +5 years of experience as a cloud developer.
- Strong Linux knowledge and experience.
- Strong SQL in any RDMS.
- Experience developing REST and RPC services for microservice architecture.
- Experience developing test suites for cloud services.
- Experience leading developer teams.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience working with agile workflows.
- Experience working with Grafana.
- A flexible and open mindset.
- The ability and motivation to work in a fast-paced, creative environment. Our team wants to achieve big things!
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written). Any other language would be an advantage!
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Golang and modern C++
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|