As a senior 3D engine engineer, you will lead the development efforts for designing and implementing 2D and 3D graphic applications running on a variety of platforms, including mobile devices and web.
You will be working along with other 3D graphics, machine vision and cloud engineers to deliver stunning applications for the future of web3.
- Design application architecture to implement a wide variety of 2D and 3D graphics features for the web desktop, and mobile platforms.
- Work on, and develop 2D and 3D engines.
- Develop shaders for 3D rendering and reconstruction.
- Research, implement and optimize 3D vision, reconstruction, NeRF and AR solutions.
- Optimize resource usage and efficiency of applications.
- Work on Augmented Reality (AR) and SLAM applications.
- Work under changing and evolving requirements.
- Work on voxel-based visualization systems.
- Present devised solutions and developments to the management team and shareholders.
Who are you?
- You are excited by future trends in technology, especially at the thought of working with 3D engines.
- You are a creative thinker, thinking outside the box on new innovative digital solutions in a practical way.
- You are a creative thinker who understands the importance of risk management.
- You are an effective communicator who can influence other leaders and drive decisions relating to 3D engine.
- You are able to explain complex concepts effectively and coach less experienced staff
- You are self-motivated and can work independently while also engaging closely with colleagues to drive outcomes.
- You pay attention to details and hold yourself and others accountable to delivering set results.
Qualification must haves:
- +5 years of experience in machine vision engineering.
- Strong C++ and Python knowledge.
- Experience with machine vision, 3D reconstruction, AR and SLAM applications.
- Strong Linux knowledge and experience working on mobile devices.
- Experience developing efficient 2D and 3D engines.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience working with agile workflows.
- A flexible and open mindset.
- The ability and motivation to work in a fast-paced, creative environment. Our team wants to achieve big things!
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written). Any other language would be an advantage!
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with mobile device performance optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of voxel-based representation systems.
|The TMRW Foundation