As a Security Architect you will take the lead in designing and overseeing the implementation and management our organization’s technical security solutions.
You will be part of a team building cutting edge technology solutions and ensuring security measures are layered into the solution designs. You will also work with our infrastructure and compliance teams to identify and oversee the implementation of security controls to prevent, detect and mitigate security threats.
As a security expert, you will be across trends in security threats and solutioning and be able to provide pragmatic advice to stakeholders on how to best manage these risks.
So, if coming up with great ideas on how to ensure effective security solutioning in an innovative and high-performing company is your thing, we have just the job for you!
- Work closely with the business managers, product owners, support function and technical leads to provide technical guidance and innovative designs for ensuring we meet high levels of security in our products and services, while minimizing the impact on customer experience and business value creation.
- Lead the continuous testing and monitoring of security controls throughout the product build cycle and into production, including across our internal infrastructure.
- Provide technical advice on Disaster Recovery (DR) solutioning and Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Work with our leadership team and other security and risk management specialist to identify innovative and pragmatic approaches to maintain and improve our overall security.
- Assist with the formation of security policies and procedures that support our security posture.
Who are you?
- You are excited by future trends in technology, especially at the thought of working with 3D immersive communication channels.
- You are a technical expert in security who loves a challenge.
- You are a creative thinker, with the ability to understand existing security threats and requirements and map them onto ground-breaking new digital solutions in a practical manner.
- You are an effective communicator who can influence other leaders and drive decisions relating to security solutioning.
- You are a self-motivated technology specialist who can work independently while also engaging closely with colleagues to drive outcomes.
- You pay attention to details and hold yourself and others accountable to delivering set results.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of technical security solutioning and design experience, preferably in an enterprise-size organization.
- Demonstrated detailed technical knowledge of security layering, cryptography, authentication, authorization and general security protocols.
- Specific experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single-sign-on, identity management and related technologies.
- Solid understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery concepts.
- A willingness and skill to work, write, talk, and present in English.
The cherry on top!
- Previous experience in healthcare and banking industries.
- Speaking any additional languages.
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|