We are looking for a highly passionate and organized Accountant in Luxembourg to join our growing team!
In your role, you will be tasked with a wide array of accounting related matters such as auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
You will also get the unique opportunity to collaborate with our teams in delivering cutting edge tech, including our 3D immersive metaverse ROOM!
As part of the TMRW group you will:
- Process and manage accounting transactions from A-Z (bookkeeping, expenses, reconciliation, invoicing, payments).
- Track payments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Prepare tax computations and submit tax returns incl., CIT (Corporate Income Tax) ,VAT.
- Prepare and compile financial statements – according to Lux GAAP.
- Prepare eCDF filings.
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Comply with local financial legal requirements for existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure all databases are completed and maintained with accurate information.
- Liaise with suppliers, auditors, banks, and tax authorities.
Who are you?
- You learn quickly and are always up for a new challenge.
- You are flexible, perseverant, and willing to go the extra mile.
- You are a trouble-shooter with the ability to support multiple projects and requests.
- You have exemplary time management skills, and a sharp eye for detail.
Qualification must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- 3 years of experience as an internal accountant in Luxembourg.
- Solid knowledge of standard MS Office and related business and communication tools, with the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- A motivation to work in a fast-paced environment — we are looking for drive. Our team wants to achieve big things!
- English working proficiency (verbal and written). A willingness to work in French would be considered an asset.
|The TMRW Foundation