Posted 1 Monat ago
As a Software Architect you will be responsible for making technical design choices, coordinate and oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. You will be responsible for creating comprehensive solution plans, and leading a team of software engineers as develop polished final products for our solutions business arm.
- Evaluating, identifying, and developing software solutions.
- Leading software development projects.
- Documenting and recording every aspect of the developed applications.
- Creating and responsibility in maintaining API documentation for business partners.
- Defining all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Training and overseeing the activities of the members of the development team.
- Planning, tracking and scheduling software deliverables.
- Ensuring software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility.
- Final technical approval before launch
Who are you?
- You are excited by future trends in technology, especially at the thought of working with 3D immersive communication channels.
- You are a technical expert in software and cloud application design and architecture.
- You have a technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- You pay attention to details and hold yourself and others accountable to delivering set results.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as software architect
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications.
- Experience in cloud software design, development, and deployment.
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|