As a senior machine vision engineer you will lead a team of machine learning experts and data scientists in building machine vision and 3D reconstruction applications.
You will also be tasked in working on designing and developing machine vision pipelines that integrate artificial intelligence to create life-like digital twins of objects, places and people.
- Design application architecture to solve a wide variety of machine vision related problems, both 2D (image/video processing) and 3D (photogrammetry, point clouds, NeRF…).
- Develop and document machine vision pipelines and APIs.
- Research, implement and optimize 3D vision, reconstruction, NeRF and AR solutions.
- Lead data science and machine learning efforts.
- Optimize resource usage and efficiency of C++ applications.
- Work on Augmented Reality (AR) and SLAM applications.
- Work under changing and evolving requirements.
- Present devised solutions and developments to the management team and shareholders.
Who are you?
- You are excited by future trends in technology, especially at the thought of working with 3D models.
- You are a creative thinker, thinking outside the box on new innovative digital solutions in a practical way.
- You are a creative thinker who understands the importance of risk management.
- You are an effective communicator who can influence other leaders and drive decisions relating to machine vision.
- You are able to explain complex concepts effectively and coach less experienced staff on matters related to machine vision.
- You are self-motivated and can work independently while also engaging closely with colleagues to drive outcomes.
- You pay attention to details and hold yourself and others accountable to delivering set results.
Qualification must haves:
- +5 years of experience in machine vision engineering.
- Strong C++ and Python knowledge.
- Experience with data science tasks and machine learning for vision and SLAM applications.
- Experience with image and video processing, and compression algorithms for both 2D and 3D data.
- Strong Linux knowledge and experience working on mobile devices.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience with tensor flow, mediapipe, etc.
- Experience working with agile workflows.
- A flexible and open mindset.
- The ability and motivation to work in a fast-paced, creative environment. Our team wants to achieve big things!
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written). Any other language would be an advantage!
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with NeRF technology.
- Experience working with KDtree technology.
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|