Join a thriving environment tasked with delivering new and disruptive technologies!
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will be tasked with leading the UI/UX design and implementation of user-friendly, responsive, modern web and mobile applications.
You will also be tasked with working alongside a team of engineers to deliver stunning applications for the future of web3, working on a variety of platforms such as web, mobile and desktop.
- Design, develop and maintain modern websites.
- Design and implement payment systems.
- Lead UI/UX efforts for web3 and mobile applications.
- Develop adaptive layouts and understand design principles.
- Deliver prototypes and mockups to showcase features and possibilities.
- Integrate 3D engines and other native applications on the web.
- Present devised solutions and developments to the management team and shareholders.
Who are you?
- You are excited by future trends in technology, especially at the thought of working with 3D technologies.
- You are a creative thinker, thinking outside the box on new innovative digital solutions in a practical way.
- You understand the importance of risk management.
- You are an effective communicator who can influence other leaders and drive decisions relating to frontend.
- You are able to explain complex concepts effectively and coach less experienced staff.
- You are self-motivated and can work independently while also engaging closely with colleagues to drive outcomes.
- You pay attention to details and hold yourself and others accountable to delivering set results.
Qualification must haves:
- +5 years of experience working as a front-end developer.
- Experience designing UI/UX flows for mobile and web applications.
- Experience working with 3D web applications.
- Experience with Flutter or React Native.
- Experience with backend interaction and integration.
- Experience developing test suites for web and mobile applications.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience working with agile workflows.
- A flexible and open mindset.
- The ability and motivation to work in a fast-paced, creative environment. Our team wants to achieve big things!
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written). Any other language would be an advantage!
Nice to haves:
- Experience with responsive design and mobile-first development.
- Familiarity with performance optimization techniques.
- Experience with paddle.
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|