As a Security Compliance Manager, you will take the lead in monitoring and improving our organisation’s compliance to security standards.
You will work closely with our leadership team to identify security compliance requirements across relevant industries, such as healthcare, government and financial services.
You will also lead the development of new ways to monitor our ongoing compliance with security standards and assist ongoing improvement of our security posture.
So if coming up with great ideas on how to ensure pragmatic and effective security management in an innovative and high-performing company is your thing, we have just the job for you!
- Work closely with the business managers, product owners, support function and technical leads to identify security compliance requirements across relevant industries.
- Establish and enhance efficient and effective security compliance monitoring mechanisms.
- Prepare regular reporting on security compliance metrics.
- Work with our leadership team and other security and risk management specialist to identify innovative and pragmatic approaches to maintain and improve our overall security.
- Assist with the formation of security policies and procedures that support our security posture.
- Engage with regulatory bodies as appropriate to clarify security compliance requirements across various geographies of our operations.
Who are you?
- You are excited by future trends in technology, especially at the thought of working with 3D immersive communication channels.
- You are a creative thinker, with the ability to understand existing security requirements and map them onto ground-breaking new digital solutions in a practical manner.
- You are a business thinker who understands the importance of risk management.
- You are an effective communicator who can influence other leaders and drive decisions relating to security management.
- You are able to explain complex concepts effectively and coach less experienced staff on security-related matters.
- You are a self-motivated manager who can work independently while also engaging closely with colleagues to drive outcomes.
- You pay attention to details and hold yourself and others accountable to delivering set results.
Qualification must haves:
- 5+ years of security compliance management experience, preferably in an enterprise-size organization.
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of industry-related security compliance standards, such as those related to NIST, HIPAA & GDRP.
- Solid understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery concepts.
- Highly organized with good time management skills.
- Strong understanding of industry and technology.
- Great problem-solving ability.
- A flexible and open mindset.
- The ability and motivation to work in a fast-paced, creative environment. Our team wants to achieve big things!
- A willingness and skill to work, write, talk, and present in English.
The nice to haves:
- Previous experience in healthcare and banking industries.
- Speaking any additional languages.
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|