We are looking for a highly passionate and organised Contracts Counsel in Germany to join our growing team!
In your role, you will be tasked with providing support in German corporate and contractual matters, supporting cross-business and cross-jurisdictional tech advising, and working on general commercial, contractual matters and much more.
So, if you are a hands-on lawyer with a passion for making things happen and you have at least 3 years of experience in negotiating, drafting, reviewing and maintaining agreements and contractual documentation, then this is an opportunity for you!
You will join a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment where you will get the unique opportunity to collaborate with our teams in delivering cutting edge tech, including our 3D immersive metaverse!
As part of the TMRW group legal team you will:
- Provide support in corporate and contractual matters for Group German subsidiaries and where applicable the group investment projects.
- Draft, review, negotiate, update and improve the German corporate and contractual documents for the TMRW organization (such as for example corporate resolutions or commercial agreements).
- Support cross-business and cross-jurisdiction tech and commercial projects, negotiating, advising, drafting and negotiating with external parties of commercial and operational agreements and other legal documents.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial and technology related agreements and other legal documents.
- Organize, prepare and hold board and shareholder’s meetings.
- Draft board meeting minutes and other relevant corporate and legal documents.
- Liaise with external counsels, notaries or relevant administrations on legal actions and other legal issues as required.
- Advise and support from a legal perspective on data protection related matters, review, maintain data protection policies, registers and related legal documents.
- Partner with HR to provide general labour employment support.
- Monitor the timely execution of legal documents and formalization of complementary documents for legal matters.
- Support and if needed complete administrative filings when required.
- Monitor internal filings and day-to-day administrative tasks for the TMRW group.
- Complete and maintain AML/KYC compliance requirements for all investor transactions.
Who are you?
- You are fascinated by 3D worlds and how they will impact the way we work in the future.
- You are a strategic legal thinker, with a sharp eye for detail.
- You exercise sound judgment and have the ability to analyse situations and implement legal proactive strategies.
- You possess a high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- You remain curious and have a willingness to expand your knowledge and skills to other practice areas such as governance and data protection.
Qualification must haves:
- 3+ years of experience with a strong track record as a legal counsel, preferably in a tech environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of German commercial, corporate and civil law and application of provisions in practice.
- Previous complementary experience in corporate or data protection matters would be considered as an asset.
- The ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- A solid knowledge of standard Microsoft Office and related business and communication tools, with the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written), and native or fluent German.
- French or other language skills and willingness to work in an international environment would be considered an asset.
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|