We are looking for a highly passionate and organized Junior Legal Counsel in Luxembourg to join our growing team!
In your role, you will be tasked with providing support in legal and corporate governance matters, supporting cross-business and cross-jurisdictional tech, advising on data protection related matters and much more.
You will also get the unique opportunity to collaborate with our teams in delivering cutting edge tech, including our 3D immersive metaverse ROOM!
Corporate actions and documentation:
- supporting and actively contributing to the day to day legal corporate and administrative affairs of the group companies,
- draft the documentation for committee/ board / advisory / shareholder / investor/meetings (ordinary and extraordinary): convening notices, proxies, minutes,
- draft ad hoc resolutions of the board of managers/directors and of the shareholders and documents ancillary when requested
- filing of changes with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies register (RCS), ordering RCS extracts, preparing forms or communications on corporate matters with the local administrations
- prepare and review updated shareholders’ and instruments’ registers
- draft and support in facilitating KYC / AML declarations and documentation when required
- supervise legalization of documents (notarizations, apostille stamps and consularisations)
- update shared-files (hard copies and digital copies)
- organize and maintain ongoing records,
- update / supervise the internal database and various trackers,
- Order RCS extracts and prepare RCS filings,
- Liaise where required with banks, lawyers and notaries, and other internal and external parties,
- schedule meetings, coordinate and follow-up on the completion of corporate documents execution,
- scanning, filing, archiving and monitoring of the corporate documentation keeping.
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role as a Legal or Corporate Assistant.
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg market (RCS, RBE filings etc.).
- An ability to interact with high profile clients and executives.
- A solid knowledge of standard MS Office and related business and communication tools, with the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment — we are looking for drive. Our team wants to achieve big things!
- English as well as French or German working proficiency (verbal and written) are a must. Any additional languages and willingness to work in an international environment are considered an asset.
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|