We are looking for a highly passionate and organized Contracts Legal Counsel in Luxembourg to join our growing team!
In your role, you will be tasked with providing support in contractual matters, supporting cross-business and cross-jurisdictional tech.
If you are a hands-on lawyer with a passion for making things happen and at least 3 years of experience in negotiating, drafting, reviewing and maintaining agreements and contractual documentation this is an opportunity for you.
You will join a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment where you will advise and work on general commercial and contractual matters and much more. You will also get the unique opportunity to collaborate with our teams in delivering cutting edge tech, including our 3D immersive metaverse!
As part of the TMRW group legal team you will:
- Provide support in legal matters of the TMRW global headquarter office as well as the group subsidiaries.
- Draft, review, negotiate, update and improve the contractual documents for the TMRW organization.
- Support cross-business and cross-jurisdiction tech and commercial projects, negotiating, advising, drafting and negotiating with external parties of commercial and operational agreements and other legal documents.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain group companies‘ inventories / libraries for contracts and ensure monitoring or implementation of required measures (to amongst others comply with data rention periods, documentation requirements…)
- Monitor the timely execution of contracts or related legal document and formalization of complementary documents for legal matters.
- Monitor day-to-day administrative tasks for the TMRW group.
- Complete and maintain AML/KYC compliance requirements for contracts.
Who are you?
- You are fascinated by 3D worlds and how they will impact the way we work in the future.
- You are a strategic legal thinker, with a sharp eye for detail.
- You exercise sound judgment and have the ability to analyse situations and implement legal proactive strategies.
- You possess a high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- You remain curious and have a willingness to expand your knowledge and skills to other practice areas such as governance and data protection.
Qualification must haves:
- 3+ years of previous experience in contractual and commercial matters would be considered as an asset, preferably in a tech environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg commercial, civil and corporate law and application of provisions in practice.
- 3+ years of previous experience in contractual and commercial matters would be considered as an asset.
- The ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- A solid knowledge of standard Microsoft Office and related business and communication tools, with the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written), and native or fluent in French or German.
- A willingness to work in French would be considered an asset.
|Job Category||The TMRW Foundation|